The feng shui work is also used in architecture, and people think there is an invisible source that binds every object and home together, and everything has positive and negative sides.
Five Singapore feng shui tips before choosing a house:
- External environment: Environment must be bright, brought, and clear with good formations of tiger and dragon embracement, which assure good monetary performance and opportunity
- Main entrance: The main entrance has to be open and bright so that positive energy can go into the house.
- Living room: The living room is important because it represents the status of the breadwinners well. The good living room should be square so that the energy can be circulated properly. It should be bright so that they’re more young and more dynamism of energy, and it should be airy because the energy can be achieved.
- Kitchen: The location of the stove in the kitchen is reported to the customers. And the status of the landlady for health and harmony shouldn’t be any real water source example agency.
- Bedrooms: The position of a bit in the businesses who often succumb, for example, to health performance.
Sign of Singapore Feng shui about negative energy:
- Mostly Tiered: If you feel depressed, toxic, and always tired, even if you don’t do that much work, you still feel tired and lazy all the time without any specific reason. This is a symbol of negative things.
- Stagnant career: you are not becoming able to do any job or doing the same job in the same position for the past many years and getting bored with it.
- Not able to save: No matter how much you try to save your money and things but at the end of the month, because of some issues, it’s all spent always.
- Wrong people: Sometimes you try your best to be with people, but always other side people cheat you. You never found someone who cares for you.
- Not getting support: You are not getting support from your family and friends, and they continuously disagree with you in many situations.
There are many singapore feng shui thoughts present. If you want to see feng shui places in Singapore, there are many there like a museum of art science and many more. So, there you have everything you wanted to know. Know more on the web.